Caprylic Acid | 120 CapsulesAmy Myers MD
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Creates an inhospitable environment for opportunistic yeast that are out of balance
- Contains calcium and magnesium caprylates to act as buffers to allow caprylic acid to survive the digestive processes and reach the colon
- Is able to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects
- Comes in easy to swallow capsules
- Promotes a favorable environment for beneficial intestinal flora
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Caprylate)||65 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Caprylate)||35 mg||8%|
|Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate and Magnesium Caprylate)||800 mg|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose
- Make sure the cap is tightly sealed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from heat and moisture
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening on an empty stomach. Consult your physician before use.