Children's Red Berry BioMelts | 28 SachetsBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- All-in-one solution of live probiotic bacteria and vitamin D
- Offers both gut support and immune support
- Great tasting flavor
- Free of artificial flavors and colors
- Suitable for children as young as 6 months to 5 years of age daily
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
- All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
Give this daily supplement to your kids for optimum gut health and immune health. Available in a tasty powder, this all-in-one solution also contains vitamin D needed for healthy bones and teeth. Containing clinically proven probiotic strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis, this formula is naturally sweetened with prebiotic xylitol and free of artificial flavors, colors, and dairy. Suitable for children as young as 6 months to 5 years of age daily.
Share this Product
- An all in one solution of live bacteria with vitamin D for every day and immune support in one hit
- BioMelts were developed using the clinically researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis (3 billion)
- Great tasting, melt on the tongue powder that children will love to take themselves every day
- Convenient stick sachet to take with you on-the-go!
- Contains no artificial flavours or colours and free from common allergens like dairy
- Naturally sweetened with prebiotic xylitol
- Provides 7.5mcg vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10mcg vitamin D should be given to young children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- 28 days' supply at one sachet a day
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Vegetarian and dairy-free
|Serving Size: 1 Sachet|
|Servings Per Container: 7|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 300iu||7.5 mcg||150%|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||12.5 mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (BL-04)
Providing a total of 3 billion viable proprietary bacteria
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Bulking Agents (Erythritol & Xylitol), Glazing Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Oxide), Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Carboxymethylcellulose,Binder (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Dextrin, Natural Flavours (Strawberry & Raspberry), Modified Corn Starch, Sucrose, Acacia Gum, Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Sodium Ascorbate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.