Citicoline CDP Choline | 250mg | 60 CapsulesJarrow Formulas
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains citicoline, a naturally occurring substance involved in producing phosphatidylcholine, which is an important material in brain tissue
- Promotes brain metabolism
- May improve memory including verbal memory
- May improve recognition, recall and cognitive abilities
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This powerful formula contains citicoline, a naturally occurring substance involved in producing phosphatidylcholine, which is an important material in brain tissue, accounting for 30 per cent of all grey matter. Citicoline has been clinically proven to improve memory including verbal memory, recognition, recall and cognitive abilities. Taking citicoline can also promote brain metabolism.
Share this Product
- Stabilized CDP Choline Capsules
- Brain Lipid Precursor
- For phosphatidylcholine (PC)
- 30% Brain Grey Matter = PC
- Neurotransmitter Precursor: Acetyl-choline
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Citicoline (Cognizin) (from stabilized cytidine 5'diphosphocholine)||250 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and cellulose. Capsule consists of bovine gelatin.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.