Co-Q10 | 200mg | 60 CapsulesJarrow Formulas
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Co-Q10
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports growth and maintenance
- Protects against heart failure and fluid build-up
- Prevents migraines
- Alleviates chest pain and reduces high blood pressure
Jarrow Formulas is an American brand based in Los Angeles, CA that offers high-quality nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
- Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This supplement contains Co-Q10, an essential antioxidant that your body produces naturally in high abundance in the heart and liver. Your cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. Coenzyme Q10 is most commonly used for conditions that affect the heart such as heart failure and fluid build up in the body (congestive heart failure or CHF), chest pain (angina), and high blood pressure. It is also used for preventing migraine headache, Parkinson disease, and many other conditions.
Share this Product
Promotes Cellular Energy Production
- Original CoQ10 Capsules
- Physician Supported Cardiovascular Protection
- Enhances levels depleted by statin use
- Natural Trans Configuration Only
- Pharmaceutical Grade Kaneka Q10
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.