Collagen Hydrolysate | 454gGreat Lakes Gelatin Company
- High quality, collagen protein powder from bovine hides
- 11 g of protein per serving
- Easy to digest, colourless and odourless
- Promotes nourished and hydrated skin
- May support tissue and gut repair
- May replace proteins that diminish with ageing
- Grass-fed bovine collagen improves skin quality and texture, reducing wrinkles and dryness
- May help prevent bone loss, support flexibility and alleviate joint pain
Great Lakes Gelatin Company is an American brand based in Illinois that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Free of dairy, gluten, eggs, wheat, soy, yeast, fish and shellfish
- Do not contain artificial colours
- Not tested on animals
- Unopened products can be returned with a full, complete 10 Day Money Back Guarantee
Enjoy a drink with this protein-rich collagen powder sourced directly from bovine hides, that you can add to your drink or smoothie. Collagen can help heal the body’s tissues, replace proteins that diminish with age, reduce wrinkles and nourish the skin. This dietary supplement has no additives and contains only one ingredient - collagen!
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 12 g (about 2 rounded Tbsp)|
|Serving Per Container: 38|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Energy||187 kJ/ 44 kcal|
|Collagen Hydrolysate||12 g|
|- Of which: Protein||11 g|
|Fat, Carbohydrate, Salt Negligible.|
100% hydrolyzed collagen powder (from the bovine hide).
|Viscosity mPa.s||5.5 - 7.5|
|pH||5.0 - 6.5|
|Sodium||>300 mg / 100 g|
|Calories per ounce||103.0|
Typical Amino Acid Content
|Per Serving (12 g)||100||12000|
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Collagen fir for human consumption.
Keep out the reach of children.
Recommended Dosage: 12g twice a day (about two tablespoons)
Recommended Uses: Collagen Hydrolysate from Great Lakes Gelatin will easily dissolve in your favourite beverages such as coffee, tea, juice or a smoothie.