Culturelle (Lactobacillus GG) | 30 Capsulesi-Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Daily probiotic supplement with clinically proven efficacy of 15 billion active cultures of LGG
- Plant-based, vegetarian supplement free of gelatin
- Help restore the natural balance of the gut microbiome and heal the gut
- May support the repair of tissues in the stomach
- May reduce stomach pains and flare-ups
- Helps with occasional diarrhea, gas, and bloating
iHealth is an American brand based in Cromwell, CT that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Certified organic ingredient
- free of soy, gluten, dairy, nuts, eggs, fish and GMO’s
- Do not contain flavouring, salt or preservetives
- Do not contain artificial colours
- Long shelf life
- Locally harvested in the United States and produced in Connecticut
- Follows Quality for Life guidelines ww.dsm.com/products/qualityforlife/en_US/home.html
This clinically tested probiotic supplement helps restore the natural balance inside the intestine, where 70 percent of the immune system lives. A plant-based, vegetarian formula, this supplement has 15 Billion active cultures of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG) to help add new microbes to the digestive system and help heal the gut. Taking a probiotic supplement can also help with stomach pains, give your body a tune-up, and rebuild your defenses.
Share this Product
How Does it Work?
Culturelle® Health & Wellness vegetarian capsules contain 15 billion active cultures of LGG®, to safely and naturally restore the balance of good and friendly bacteria in your intestinal tract, where 70% of the body's immune system resides.* Balancing the intestinal bacteria gives your whole system a tune up and supports your natural defences.*
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%**|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%**|
|Lactobacillus GG||15 billion CFUs||†|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sucrose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (colour), and silicon dioxide.
Contains none of the following: Synthetic colours, preservatives, dairy, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, gluten or soy.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Inform a healthcare professional before starting any dietary supplement, particularly if there is a known immune-compromised condition.
Storage Instructions: Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Directions for 12 years of age and older:
For daily use, take one (1) capsule per day. For optimal results, daily use is suggested.