Dopamine Assist | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £36.02
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Dopamine Assist supports the body’s natural production of dopamine, one of the body’s primary catecholamines, and essential for balanced central nervous system function in the areas of motivation, attention, learning, mood and sleep.
["All_Products","B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Macuna pruriens is a botanical naturally promoting production of the metabolic precursor to dopamine, which crosses the blood brain barrier
- Tyrosine is a non‐essential amino acid, easily synthesized in the body from phenylalanine and then converted into dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine; when taken as a supplement, it does not have to compete with other amino acids, as it does when it is present in foods
- Tyrosine, Vitamin B6, Green tea, Quercetin and Folate (L‐5‐MTHF) are all synergistic ingredients in maintaining dopamine and promoting a restored and balanced neurotransmitter environment in the brain
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate, glucosamine salt)||800 mcg||200%|
|Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) - seed extract||425 mg||†|
|Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (98% polyphenols, 70% EGCG)||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule (HPMC, water), organic rice blend.
- Consult a health care provider if taking prescription SSRI or SNRI, or thyroid medication.
- Avoid if on Levodopa, MAO inhibitor, Methyldopa, Tricyclic antidepressant or antipsychotic medication.
- Caution if on Warfarin, Cytochrome P450 substrates.
- Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgeries.
- Caution if pregnant or lactating.
Two (2) capsules daily, between meals. Also suitable for men.