Effervescent Vitamin C - Magnesium Crystals | 180 CrystalsLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains vitamin C and magnesium in crystal form
- An antioxidant that May protects tissues from oxidative stress
- Supports the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure and beneficially impacts insulin resistance and inflammation
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains vitamin C and magnesium in crystal form. This formula functions as an antioxidant that protects tissues from oxidative stress, supports the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth and helps maintain healthy blood pressure and beneficially impacts insulin resistance and inflammation.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||4500 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||4 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate)||250 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
- Ascorbic acid can cause gastric upset or diarrhoea in some people. This can often be alleviated by consuming it with meals or lowering the dose then gradually increasing. If you have significant kidney disease, please, consult your medical practitioner first.
Suggested daily intake is one (1) level teaspoon mixed with eight ounces of water, without food, followed by an additional eight ounces of water all at once, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
To be taken up to three times per week.