Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes | 60 CapsulesLife Extension
- Contains enzymes and probiotic strain B. coagulans
- Supports intestinal health and counters unwanted intestinal bacteria
Life Extension is an American company based in Las Vegas, NV that provides high-quality clinically-studied probiotics, supplements and personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains enzymes and probiotic strain B. coagulans that support intestinal health and counters unwanted intestinal bacteria.
Share this Product
Health Benefits at a Glance:
As you age, you may begin to experience digestive discomforts after eating. A reason for this could be that your body produces less digestive enzymes. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes can support better digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fat for better digestive comfort.
Why it Works:
Do you often experience digestive discomfort? One of the reasons could be that your body produces fewer digestive enzymes as you age. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes can provide a powerful dose of amylase, protease, and lipase — these are pancreatic digestive enzymes that work in a variety of pH conditions to support the digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes can fight back against age-related digestive discomfort using this innovative formulation. The formula is designed to help improve digestion of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, lactose from dairy products, and hard-to-digest cellulose from vegetables . What's more, it has more potency than many commercial enzyme supplements and therefore offers you greater digestive enzyme activity at a far lower cost than other similar products.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)||3 Billion CFU|
|Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis) 25,000 FCC (HUT), Bromelain (A. comosus) 800,000 FCC (PU), Amylase (A. oryzae) 10,000 FCC (DU), Lactase (A. oryzae) 2,000 FCC (ALU), Cellulase (T. longibrachiatum) 2,000 FCC (CU), Lipase (C. rugosa) 7,500 FCC (FIP)|
|† Daily Value not established|
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, delayed-release capsule (hypromellose, pectin, purified water), medium-chain triglycerides.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily prior to the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.