Eskimo-3 Brainsharp | 210mlNutri Advanced
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains high EPA omega-3 fish oil, CoQ10 and GLA
- Supports brain health’s structure and function
- Offers energy support
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
Taking this supplement that contains high EPA omega-3 fish oil supports your brain’s health, structure and function. It also offers energy support.
Share this Product
- Provides high levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which support heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health and normal triglyceride levels.
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are also very important in supporting your brain's ability to perform - 60% of your brain is actually fatty acids.
- Contains omega 6 derived from evening primrose oil. And omega 9 (oleic acid), a monounsaturated fatty acid found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell of the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food into energy. Low levels of CoQ10 are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D which contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, as well as protecting the Brainsharp formula itself.
- Enriched and protected with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste.
Why Choose Eskimo®-3 Fish Oils?
- Eskimo®-3 was developed by 'The Father of Omega 3', Professor Tom Saldeen, and has been used by practitioners and patients for over 20 years. Eskimo®-3 is renowned for its superior freshness and purity. The unique processing technology is used to produce a pure, toxin-free product and independent studies consistently show Eskimo®-3 is one of the purest fish oils available.
- Eskimo®-3 fish oil has a high level of long-term stability as it is enriched with Pufanox®, a proprietary antioxidant blend with vitamin E. Eskimo®-3 uses only the highest quality fish oil available from fully traceable and sustainable sources. The Eskimo®-3 range has been awarded 'Friend of the Sea' certification.
Who is it suitable for?
- Eskimo®-3 Brainsharp is the ideal choice for those concerned about cognitive and memory function, as well as mental health. An excellent choice for those who wish to support brain structure and function. Created with the older adult in mind, though if indicated, may be taken by children from the age of 4 years.
|Serving Size: 5ml|
|Servings Per Container: 42|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1500 mg||✝|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||740 mg||✝|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||370 mg||✝|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||90 mg||✝|
|Omega-6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil||560 mg||✝|
|Linoleic acid (LA)||460 mg||✝|
|Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||70 mg||✝|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid)||640 mg||✝|
|Vitamin D (175iu)||5 µg||90|
|Vitamin E (13.5iu)||10 mg||75|
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||9 mg||✝|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established|
Ascorbyl palmitate, Rapeseed oil, Lecithin (soy), Lemon flavouring, Evening primrose oil, Tocopherol-rich extracts, Extract of rosemary.
Not recommended for epileptics or haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains ingredients derived from:
1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.