Eskimo Kids Chewable Jelly Splats | 27 JelliesNutri Advanced
- Contains high EPA omega-3 fish oil designed for kids
- Supports brain health and function
- Natural flavour
- Free of artificial sweeteners
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
Share this Product
- Contains the highest DHA level per tablet among competitors with similar products.
- Provides 270mg of DHA per jelly splat – the right dose to support normal healthy brain function.
- Has excellent compliance amongst children, due to their excellent taste and consistency – kids love them!
- Are made from sustainable fish oil from anchovies; wild, smaller fish that are lower down the food chain have a naturally lower concentration of contaminants.
- We only add natural flavours, with no artificial sweeteners or added sugar so you get all the goodness without a compromise. Bright Kids Jelly Splats are sweetened with xylitol and sorbitol, both from natural sources.
What's the importance of omega-3?
Omega-3 has been proven in thousands of clinical trials to be good for our hearts, brains, eyes and helps keep our joints and skin healthy too. Omega-3 is essential for children's growing bodies, especially their brain.
The most important types of omega-3 are EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). These are essential because we can't make them, the only way to get omega-3 is to eat it. EPA and DHA are found almost exclusively in fish and seafood.
It is recommended that we all consume at least 1 portion (140g) of oily fish per week, however, on average, people in the UK are only consuming a third of a portion per week, with kids eating as little as 10% of this recommended amount.
Why choose Eskimo®-3?
All Eskimo®-3 oils are made from deep water fish sourced from sustainable fisheries off the coast of Peru. The delicate oils are purified close to the fishing grounds. Fully traceable quality from sea to final product ensures all our Eskimo®-3 range is "Friend of the Sea" certified.
Scientifically backed - More than 100 scientific articles have been published in leading medical journals worldwide demonstrating the effects of Eskimo®-3 fish oil and the Eskimo®-3 range of products.
No fishy taste - many fish oils have a nasty flavour or repeat on you. Ours is fresh with a range of antioxidants to prevent oxidation, so they taste fish free. Not only that, but our jelly splats have a delicious natural orange flavour, meaning kids look forward to taking them each day!
Are toxin-free – Eskimo®-3 undergoes an extensive purification process to ensure the removal of toxins and is completely free of heavy metals, toxins and other nasties.
Has superior bioavailability, as all Eskimo®-3 oils are in triglyceride form, so they are very well absorbed by the body.
Learn more about Eskimo®-3 Bright Kids & fish oil on our dedicated page complete with more about the Eskimo®-3 Fish Oil range and articles!
|Serving Size: 1 Jelly|
|Servings Per Container: 27|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||362 mg||✝|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||54 mg||✝|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||270 mg||✝|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value ✝ NRV not yet established|
Fish oil, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Water, Gelatine (bovine), Natural strawberry flavour, natural orange flavour, natural lemon flavour, Trisodium citrate, Tocopherol-rich extracts, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alpha-tocopherol, Paprika, Sunflower oil, Vegetable oil (trace)
Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication. Contains sweeteners (sorbitol, xylitol). Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Children aged 3 and over: 1 chewable jelly splat daily.