Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil | 90 SoftgelsRosita
- Pure, unprocessed virgin cod liver oil
- Sourced from raw, wild codfish from clear waters of Norway
- Rich source of vitamins A and D
- May reduce inflammation
- May improve bone health
- May reduce joint pain and reduce rheumatoid arthritis
- May support eye health
- May reduce cardiovascular disease
- May improve symptoms of anxiety and depression
- May heal stomach and gut ulcers
Rosita is a family-owned American brand based in Southfield, MI that provides sustainable fish liver oils.
- Wild-caught, raw, and sustainable fish liver oils
- From clear waters of Norway
- Unprocessed and pure
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals, and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Analyzed for potency and purity
Cod liver oil offers nutrients such as vitamins A and D and improves health. It may reduce inflammation, improve bone health, reduce joint pain, and reduce rheumatoid arthritis, support eye health, reduce cardiovascular disease, improve symptoms of anxiety and depression and heal stomach and gut ulcers. This supplement in an easy to digest soft gel format contains raw, unprocessed, and pure cod liver oil sustainably extracted carefully from wild codfish in the clear waters of Norway in small batches.
Share this Product
- Wild and Raw.
- From Fresh Livers.
- No Heat or Chemicals Used.
- Approved as a Food Supplement
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||15 g||2.0%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2.0%|
|Vitamin A||1260 IU||25%|
|Vitamin D||127 IU||32%|
|Total Omega-3s||417 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||195 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||243 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Wild & Raw Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil.
Softgel (fish gelatin, water, glycerin), antioxidants (traces of rosemary extract & non-GMO natural mixed tocopherols)
- Room temperature (15°C - 25°C, 58°F - 78°F)
- Do not refrigerate.
- The oil must be kept in dark storage.
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date. (First production Aug 2016)
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
3 softgels (500mg each) daily.
Adults take three softgels (500 mg each) twice daily.