Fem Ecology | 30 CapsulesVitanica
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes a blend of probiotic species
- Supports healthy vaginal immunity, pH and ecology of microflora
- Supports intestinal health maintenance
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes a blend of probiotic species that supports healthy vaginal immunity, pH and ecology of microflora. It also supports intestinal health maintenance.
Share this Product
Lactobacillus acidophilus and L. rhamnosus promote and maintain the balance of healthy microorganisms in the vaginal and intestinal tract
Lactobacillus Plantarum and L. salivarius are two prominent probiotic species found to support healthy vaginal ecosystems
Contains L. reuteri – one of the most influential probiotics in maintaining vaginal microflora health
10 billion live organisms per capsule
The formula contains patented stabilized strains that remain in a suspended animation state until ingested orally
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend||10 Billion CFU||†|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus (La-14), Lactobacillus Plantarum (Lp-115), Lactobacillus Reuteri (1E1), Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (Lr-32), Lactobacillus Salivarius (Ls-33)|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water) l-leuicne, silica.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Do not administer probiotics through gastrostomy tubes.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
1 capsule daily orally. More may be taken as directed by a health care practitioner.