FissureHeal Suppositories | Box of 12Imix Nutrition
A natural, effective alternative to steroid suppositories; helps soothe and heal anal fissures.
Ultra-thin (1/6" or 3.5 mm in diameter) for easy insertion into sore or traumatized rectum. Extra-long (2 inches) to reach a fissure even high up in the rectal canal. Or, each suppository can be broken into 2 or 3 suppositories if fissure is closer to anus.
People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease often suffer from anal and/or rectal fissures. Also, postpartum women, the elderly, or people with severe constipation can suffer anal or rectal tearing. FissureHeal suppositories are composed of the most effective herbal ingredients to assist in healing these tears and fissures.
Share this Product
Slippery Elm - good for diarrhea and ulcers when taken internally. Soothes inflamed mucous membranes of the stomach, intestines and urinary tract.*
Marshmallow Root - soothes and heals mucous membranes, skin and other tissues. Aids the body in expelling excess mucus and fluid.*
Comfrey Root - speeds healing of wounds, bleeding hemorrhoids, and many skin conditions. Contains allantoin; a significant skin healer/regenerator.*
Cocoa Butter - a rich and soothing emollient to moisturize tissue leaving it more supple and pliable.*
Beeswax - only a minimal amount is added to increase stability and aid even dispersion of the ingredients as the suppository melts. Emollient and protective for rectal/anal tissue.
- Store suppositories at room temperature (70 degrees Fahrenheit) or cooler, or refrigerate (best).
- Do not use more than 6 suppositories per day, or for more than 4 months continuously.
- Each suppository is handmade with care, so shape and color may vary slightly.
- Consult your doctor before using if pregnant
- Refrigerated shipping is required for this product during the summer months - May/June to August
Warning: This product contains comfrey. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which may cause illness.