GI Repair Powder | 168gVital Nutrients
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains nutrients including amino acids with botanicals and a stable probiotic
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Supports the intestinal mucosal cells
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
Analyzed for potency and purity
Taking this formula helps support gastrointestinal health and intestinal mucosal cells. This supplement contains nutrients including amino acids with botanicals and a stable probiotic. This formula is available in both capsule and powder format.
Share this Product
- Beneficial effect on intestinal mucosal integrity
- Support and promotion of collagen repair
- Maintenance of healthy intestinal lining
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4.2 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Zinc (as zinc carnosine)||5.5 mg||36%|
L-Glutamine Powder, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, MSM (OptiMSM®), Rutin NF, Lactoferrin, Aloe Vera Leaf Inner Fillet Extract 200:1
|* Daily Value not established.|
Contains Crustacean Fish: Lobster, Crab, and/or Shrimp. Contains milk/Dairy: Lactoferrin is derived from New Zealand cow's milk.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
1/2 -1 teaspoon, 2-3 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.