Ginkgo | 90 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £24.18
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Herbal medicine use of ginkgo traces back over two thousand years. Research and traditional uses indicate this versatile herb in support of healthy cognition, emotional well-being and healthy circulation in the extremities. Our preparation features the most well-researched standardized dose as well as the time-honored use of the whole leaf.*
["All_Products","B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","removed from google","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- The body of German research focuses on standardized extracts with 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, and so each of our capsules contain these precise compounds.
- Our Ginkgo extract also contains a balance of bioflavonoids which support healthy vasculature and healthy function in the brain, cardiovascular system and central nervous system.
- We’ve also included the historically used leaf, honoring traditional medicine and the synergy of the whole plant.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract (24% flavones glycosides, 6% total terpene lactones)||80 mg||†|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf||30 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegan capsule (HMPC, water), l-leucine.
- Not recommended for individuals with a history of brain hemorrhage.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and nursing, and two weeks prior to surgery.
- Ginkgo may potentiate anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
- Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Keep in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
1 capsule, three times a day.