Green Tea | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £25.76
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
Research on green tea reveals it to be rich with antioxidant activity, supportive of breast health and healthy immune functions; our capsules feature the synergy of the standardized extract and the traditional whole leaf powder. *
["B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Green tea polyphenols (catechin, epicatechin, epicatechin gallate, epigallocatechin gallate and proanthocyanidins) promote significant antioxidant activity as well as antioxidant enzyme activity.
- Each capsule contains 300 mg of polyphenols and is equal to 3 cups of green tea, a traditional daily dose for Japanese adults.
- Studies have shown EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) to maintain healthy cell growth, promote apoptosis and support the regulation of gene expression.
- Green tea also appears to promote thermogenesis, making it a nice addition to any weight management protocol
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Green tea leaf extract (98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCg)||330 mg||†|
|Green tea leaf ~ Camellia sinensis||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC and water), microcrystalline cellulose
- Avoid use of this product if pregnant or nursing.
1 capsule, up to three times daily.