Heartburn Advantage | 60 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains special ingredients to reduce heartburn
- Help reduce occasional heartburn, bloating, nausea, and epigastric discomfort
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains special ingredients to reduce heartburn. It helps reduce occasional heartburn, bloating, nausea, and epigastric discomfort.
Share this Product
- Epigastric discomfort
- Gastric discomfort
- Upset stomach
Supports gastrointestinal tissue health and gastric function, a healthy gastric balance of microflora, motility, and transport.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as Zinc-Carnosine)||16 mg||†|
|Clinically Studied Proprietary Blend Pycrinil®Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) Leaf Extract (100 mg) Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract (20 mg)||120 mg||†|
|Gutgard®Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza spp.) Root Extract||75 mg||†|
|Zinc-Carnosine (PepZin GI® brand)||75 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
- Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction, or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed. If you are pregnant, nursing, have gallstones, or if you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults take 1 capsule in the morning after food, and 1 capsule in the evening after food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended dose.