HepaFem | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Regular price £25.76
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
HepaFem is a combination of traditional western herbs supporting healthy liver detoxification.*
["All_Products","B2B","B2C","delivery_form:Capsule","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegans","special_requirements:Suitable for Vegetarians"]
Share this Product
- Burdock is traditionally used as a blood purifier to support cleansing of toxins from the blood stream; also promotes bile flow
- Dandelion enhances the flow of bile by promoting the gallbladder to contract and release stored bile into the intestines
- Milk thistle is one of the most reliable herbs to support liver detoxification and may also prevent toxin penetration
- Celandine, Fringe tree and Beet root contribute further to promote bile release and traditional support of the liver
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Burdock root ~ Arctium lappa||300 mg||†|
|Dandelion root ~ Taraxacum officinale||300 mg||†|
|Milk thistle seed extract ~ Silybum marianum||100 mg||†|
|Celandine herb ~ Chelidonium majus||100 mg||†|
|Fringe tree bark ~ Chionanthus virginicus||100 mg||†|
|Beet root ~ Beta vulgaris||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water), cellulose
- Avoid use of this product if pregnant, nursing or constipated.
- If taking medication to regulate blood sugar seek the advice of your physician before using this product.
2 capsules per day.