HistaminX | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a blend of supportive herbal and plant-derived compounds Glucoraphanin, Bromelain, Bioflavonoids, and leaves of stinging nettles
- Supports the degradation of ingested histamine
- Helps in reducing inflammation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a blend of supportive herbal and plant-derived compounds Glucoraphanin, Bromelain, Bioflavonoids, and leaves of stinging nettles that supports the degradation of ingested histamine and helps in reducing inflammation.
Share this Product
- May help support healthy mucous membranes
- May help support seasonal comfort
- May help support immune health
- May help support the body's healthy healing processes
|Serving Size: 2 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(leaves)(1% silica)||200 mg||**|
|Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(bud)||100 mg||**|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Sophora japonica)(bud)||100 mg||**|
|Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)(from Ananas comosus)(fruit)||100 mg||**|
|Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract)(Brassica oleracea italica)(seed)(SGS™)||25 mg||**|
|Dihydroquercetin (from larch tree extract, (Larix dahurica)(Larix gmelinii)(Larix sibirica ledeb)(Larix cajanderi))(sawlogs)||20 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 2 capsules without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.