Homocystex Plus | 60 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains bioactive forms of four essential B-vitamins
- Supports methylation processes and normal homocysteine metabolism
- Supports the formation of essential cell components such as proteins, nucleic acids found in DNA and RNA, and phospholipids that form nerve cell membranes
- Supports healthy homocysteine levels and support the methylation cycle
- Supports the formation of healthy red blood cells, energy production, nervous system support, cognitive function, and homocysteine regulation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains bioactive forms of four essential B-vitamins. It supports methylation processes and normal homocysteine metabolism; the formation of essential cell components such as proteins, nucleic acids found in DNA and RNA, and phospholipids that form nerve cell membranes; healthy homocysteine levels and support the methylation cycle; and the formation of healthy red blood cells, energy production, nervous system support, cognitive function, and homocysteine regulation.
Share this Product
- Provides active B vitamins in potent doses
- May help support healthy methylation processes
- May help support normal homocysteine conversion
- May help support cognitive health
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium)||25 mg||1923%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||25 mg||1471%|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||800 mcg DFE||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)||1000 mg||41667%|
|TMG (trimethylglycine)||700 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 capsule daily after breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare professional.