Hydrox-Adeno B12 | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 2000 mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin
- Supports healthy cellular detoxification
- Supports methylation, proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 2000 mcg of vitamin B12 as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. This formula supports healthy cellular detoxification, methylation, proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis.
Share this Product
- May help support cellular and cognitive health
- May play a role in healthy amino acid and fatty acid metabolism
- May help support healthy detoxification pathways
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B12 (50% as hydroxocobalamin and 50% as adenosylcobalamin)||2,000 mcg||83,333%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and natural cherry flavour.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired. Do not use within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.