Hydroxo B12 | 60 LozengesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 2,000 mcg of hydroxocobalamin and vitamin B12
- Supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis
- Supports methylation
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 2,000 mcg of hydroxocobalamin and vitamin B12. It supports proper red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis and supports methylation.
Share this Product
- Non-methyl form of B12
- May help support healthy brain function
- May help support healthy detoxification pathways
- May help support healthy energy levels
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin)||2,000 mcg||83,333%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Xylitol, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, and natural cherry flavour.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. When taking high levels of B12, use under the care of a qualified physician and track blood levels. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Lozenge may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.