Iron Extra | 60 CapsulesVitanica
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes iron, herbs and vitamins
- Supports blood flow
- Supports energy
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes iron, herbs and vitamins support blood flow and energy. Many women lack sufficient iron.
Share this Product
- Elemental Iron in each capsule is 25 mg from ferrous aspartate, ferrous succinate and ferrous fumarate – these gentler forms of iron are easier on the stomach and less constipating
- Includes Vitamin C to promote enhanced iron absorption
- Traditionally used herbs for maintaining iron stores in the blood include: Yellow dock, Dandelion and Nettles; these are mineral-rich herbs and they support easier bowel tolerance of the elemental iron
- Vitamins B12 and Methylated Folic acid (L-5-MTHF) offer a well-rounded approach to supporting and maintaining healthy red blood cells
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium ascorbate, buffered)||500 mg||833%|
|Folate (as L-5 Methylfolate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)||57 mg||6%|
|Iron (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)||25 mg||139%|
|Yellow dock root ~ Rumex crispus||50 mg||†|
|Dandelion root ~ Taraxacum Officinale||50 mg||†|
|Nettle leaf extract ~ Urtica dioica||30 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), l-leucine.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
One (1) capsule daily. Iron products should be taken under the supervision of a physician.