Iron Plus | Food-Grown | 30 CapsulesWild Nutrition
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High quality, Iron supplement that reduces tiredness and fatigue, while improving the immune system and normal cognitive function
- Anemia may improve by taking this supplement
- Natural, non-constipating and highly absorbable form of iron
- Riboflavin makes absorption of iron easy and helps maintain red blood cells
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Molybdenum may help support nervous system functioning.
Wild Nutrition is a U.K. brand based in Lewes hat provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Unique production process to add and grow essential nutrients in real, raw food for FOOD-GROWN® supplements
- Do not contain artificial colours
- All of our supplements are backed with a full, complete 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
A daily high quality Iron supplement can help reduce tiredness and fatigue, while improving the immune system and normal cognitive function. People with anemia or low energy may benefit from taking this supplement. This special formula has a natural, non-constipating and highly absorbable form of iron that is combined with Riboflavin which contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and quick metabolism of iron. This supplement also contains Vitamin C that increases iron absorption while molybdenum helps support nervous system functioning. This bespoke formula thus can help in improving energy, healthy cognition and immunity.
Share this Product
- Iron that is natural and non-constipating
- With vitamin C to increase iron absorption
- Iron for healthy energy and fatigue reduction
- With molybdenum to support
Our Food-Grown® Iron Plus provides a highly absorbable form of Iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal functioning of the immune system and normal cognitive function.
This unique complex is combined with Riboflavin which contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and metabolism of iron as well as Vitamin C which increases iron absorption
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin B2||0.7 mg||50|
|Energy, Fat, Protein, Carbohydrates||N/A|
|*EU NRV(Nutrient Reference Value) **a-TE = Alpha-tocopherols equivalents|
Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids incorporated in citrus pulp; Mineral enhanced Yeast providing Riboflavin, Iron and Molybdenum; Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours from the time of taking any medication. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
1 capsule per day with or without food. The dose can be increased if required.