Lactase Drops | 15mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains a pure and potent liquid lactase enzyme supplement that helps break down lactose
- Supports the breakdown of lactose milk sugar into simpler sugars
- May be used by people of all ages
- Suitable for lactose-intolerant infants and children
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
Suitable for lactose-intolerant infants and children, this supplement contains a pure and potent liquid lactase enzyme supplement that helps break down lactose. This formula supports the breakdown of lactose milk sugar into simpler sugars and may be used by people of all ages.
Share this Product
- Supports lactose and dairy digestion
- Sweet-tasting natural glycerin base
- More cost-effective than buying pretreated lactose-free products
- May help support digestive comfort
|Serving Size: 7 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: 52|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Lactase||750 Lactase Units||**|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Glycerin and purified water. Glycerin is derived from naturally occurring, Kosher not for Passover certified, vegetable oils such as: palm, palm kernel, and coconut.
Add 7 drops of Lactase Drops per pint of milk, refrigerate for 24 hours, then use as desired. If lactose intolerance symptoms persist, refrigerate for 48 hours before using or add more drops. Alternatively, add 7 drops of Lactase Drops directly to milk or any dairy product just prior to drinking or eating, or use as directed by a health professional.