Lavela WS 1265 | 60 SoftgelsIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan
- Helps promote relaxation
- Supports a balanced mood
- May foster sleep quality, calm nervousness, and support general mental health
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan. Taking this supplement helps promote relaxation, supports a balanced mood and may foster sleep quality, calm nervousness, and support general mental health.
Share this Product
- Offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options.
- Is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated.
- Has been shown in clinical trials to compare favourably to conventional options for occasional anxiety.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil (Silexan™ brand)||80 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Canola oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, sorbitol, annatto extract colour
Not to be used during pregnancy, nursing or by persons under 12 years of age.
If you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Lavender eructation has been reported in a small number of users and is a normal effect of the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 softgel once or twice daily with a full glass of water, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.