Life & Soul Pure Omega (Clinical Strength Daily Liquid) | 150 mlBare Biology
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Supports healthy brains, healthy eyes, and a healthy heart
- Contains 3,500 mg Omega 3 per 5 ml
- In natural triglyceride form for optimum absorbency
Bare Biology is a UK brand based in Brighton, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- High standards of harvesting and production
- Only sustainable sources
- Only use small wild fish, like anchovies and sardines, from clean and deep waters
- High levels of EPA and DHA
- Free from heavy metals and other substances often found in fish oils
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products manufactured in Norway and the UK
Share this Product
- 3,500 mg Omega 3 per 5 ml
- Super high concentration of EPA (2,000 mg) & DHA (1,000 mg)
- Contributes to cardiovascular, brain & visual health
- One teaspoon delivers the recommended daily dose of 3,000 mg EPA & DHA for normal blood pressure
- Natural triglyceride form for optimum absorbency & easy digestion.
- Each batch is independently certified & awarded a 5-star rating for purity, freshness & strength by International Fish Oil Standards
- Fully published certificates of analysis for every batch.
- Always sustainably & responsibly fished. Made from sardine, anchovy & mackerel from clean waters.
|Serving Size: 5 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Omega 3 (TG)||3,500 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||2,000 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic (DHA)||1,000 mg|
|other Omega 3s||500 mg|
|Vitamin E||17 mg|
Allergy advice: Contains fish & citrus
Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding.
Unlike fish liver oils, Lion Heart doesn't contain any Vitamin A (which can be harmful in large doses during pregnancy).
Bare Biology also has capsules especially for pre-conception, pregnancy & breastfeeding, called Bump & Glory. One daily capsule provides an optimum dose of DHA, which is critical for both mother & baby.
Important storage details
Fish oil is very volatile. It will spoil quickly if not kept airtight and refrigerated once opened. We want you to experience it at its best - it will continue to taste great for up to 3 months if stored in the right way. Do not use this product if safety seal is broken or missing. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor before taking if you have any medical condition or are on medication (especially blood thinners). Keep out of the reach of small children.
Adults, Children over 12yrs, pregnant & breastfeeding women take one 5ml teaspoon daily. See below table for additional dosage information.
|Adults, pregnant women
and children over 12
|Children 5 to 12||Children 3 to 5|
|Daly dose size||5 ml||2.5 ml||1 ml|
|Total Omega 3||3,500 mg||1,750 mg||700 mg|
|Total EPA||2,000 mg||1,000 mg||400 mg|
|Total DHA||1,000 mg||500 mg||200 mg|
A teaspoon a day is a great amount for adults and children over 12. Half a teaspoon is a perfect maintenance dose for general health.
The official recommended doses*
3.000mg a day of EPA & DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. 2,000mg a day of EPA/DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels.
Tips for Taking
It' best to take Lion Heart with meals. It helps your body absorb it and can help you get into the habit of taking Omega 3.
If you've already tried it, you know that it tastes great and the easiest way is straight off the spoon. You can also mix it into anything cold - like juice, a smoothie, yoghurt or a salad dressing. It's fine to mix with other supplements that do not contain Omega 3.