Lipase Concentrate HP | 90 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains lipase, a microbial enzyme that aids in the digestion of fats
- Supports the digestion of fats
Integrative Therapeutics Inc is an American company based in Green Bay, WI that provides high quality science-based nutritional supplements.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- Use GMP manufacturing facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains lipase, a microbial enzyme that aids in the digestion of fats and supports the digestion of fats.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Microbial Enzymes (Assay Method)||111 mg||†|
|Lipase I, II (FIP (pH 7.0))||12,600 FIP||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), ascorbyl palmitate
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal containing fat, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.