Liquid Biocidin | 15mlBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- The concentrated form of grapefruit seed extract
- Easy to absorb liquid format
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- May fight infections and protect against tissue damage, oxidative stress, and even heart disease
- The diluted form can be used as a mouth wash or throat gargle
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
This formula contains a concentrated form of grapefruit seed extract in an easy to absorb liquid format. Safe for use during pregnancy, this supplement may fight infections and protect against tissue damage, oxidative stress, and even heart disease. A diluted form can be used as a mouth wash, throat gargle, or vaginal douche.
Share this Product
- Provides a concentrated liquid source of grapefruit seed extract
- Liquid format is ideal for those who are unable or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- If diluted, it can be used as a mouthwash, throat gargle or vaginal douche
- The active grapefruit oil is derived from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of the grapefruit
- Higher-strength encapsulated grapefruit oil extracts Biocidin® and Biocidin® Forte are also available
|Serving Size: 3 Drops|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis)||200 mcl|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Purified water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis Pulp, Skin & Seed), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Three drops twice daily in water with food, or as professionally directed.