Lysine | 500mg | 100 CapsulesVital Nutrients
- Contains lysine, an essential amino acid necessary for protein synthesis
- Promotes nitrogen balance in the body
- Offers nutritional support to the immune system
- May help support bone health
- May help maintain lean muscle mass and strength
Vital Nutrients is an American brand based in Middletown, CT that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Analyzed for potency and purity
This digestive formula contains lysine, essential amino acid necessary for protein synthesis and promotes nitrogen balance in the body. It offers nutritional support to the immune system, may help support bone health and may help maintain lean muscle mass and strength.
Share this Product
- Nutritional support for the immune system
- Helps maintain normal levels of arginine
- Supports healthy tissue in gums, lips, and mucous membranes
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|L-Lysine (From Lysine HCl 1875mg)||1500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Silica.
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
1-3 capsules, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.