Lysine Extra | 60 CapsulesVitanica
- Contains a proprietary formula that includes lysine and botanicals
- Supports immune function
Vitanica is an American company based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in natural health products & information for women.
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Developed by a doctor and used by physicians
- Manufactured in GMP facilities
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains a proprietary formula that includes lysine and botanicals to support immune function.
Share this Product
- L-lysine is an amino acid shown in research to support healthy immune system function better than placebo
- Lemon balm has shown to have beneficial supportive immune system function within six days
- Vitamin C offers antioxidant activity for immune system support
- Oregon grape root and Myrrh have a long traditional use in support of healthy immune system function; Astragalus is another popular traditionally used immune supportive herb, especially for deep immune system support and healthy maintenance
|Serving Size: 2|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||40 mg||67%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||4 mg||**|
|Zinc (as l-methionine)||30 mg||200%|
|l-Lysine HCl||800 mg||†|
|St. John's wort aerial parts extract ~ Hypericum perforatum||120 mg||†|
|Lemon Balm leaf and stem extract ~ Melissa Officinalis||110 mg||†|
|Astragalus root ~ Astragalus membranaceus||110 mg||†|
|Oregon grape root ~ Berberis aquifolium||110 mg||†|
|Myrrh gum resin ~Commiphora molmol||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Vegetarian capsule (HMPC, water), l-leucne.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tamper-resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Consult your health care practitioner if taking coumadin or anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents.
- Keep in a cool dry place, store out of direct sunlight.
Maintenance support – 2 capsules per day.
Temporary support – 2 capsules, two to three times per day for up to 10 days.