Magnesium Caps | 100 CapsulesLife Extension
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium
- Supports hundreds of enzymatic processes within cells
- Supports normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar and healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps relax muscles within the blood vessels, thereby promoting a healthy cardiovascular system
Life Extension is an American company based in that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements personal products
- High-quality products
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains magnesium that supports hundreds of enzymatic processes within cells. This formula supports normal muscle and nerve function keeps heart rhythm steady and supports a healthy immune system. It helps in maintaining blood sugar and healthy blood pressure levels. It also helps relax muscles within the blood vessels, thereby promoting a healthy cardiovascular system.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate, TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate)||500 mg|
|† Daily Value not established|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, citric acid.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake or discontinue the product.
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule one to three times, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.