Magnesium Glycinate Powder | 200mg | 250gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium
- Supports metabolism
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains magnesium is a powder format. Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports metabolism and reduces fatigue. It supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione.
Share this Product
- May help support muscular health
- May help support healthy bones as part of a healthy diet rich in calcium and other minerals
- May help support healthy mineral absorption, transport and balance
- May help support a healthy nervous system
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2.5g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as TRAACS® bis-glycinate chelate*)||200 mg||48%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Citric acid and silicon dioxide.
Take 1 scoop daily mixed with food or beverage, or as directed by your healthcare professional.