Magnesium Malate Powder | 500mg | 250gSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains magnesium
- Supports metabolism
- Reduces fatigue
- Supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains magnesium is a powder format. Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports metabolism and reduces fatigue. It supports the development and maintenance of the healthy bone structure and is needed for the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and the antioxidant glutathione.
Share this Product
- May help support a healthy nervous system
- May help support healthy energy production
- May help support muscle relaxation
- May help support healthy metabolic functions
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Magnesium (as Albion® DiMagnesium Malate)||500 mg||119%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics, blood pressure medications/calcium channel blockers or other medications.
|Storage||Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.|
Blend, shake or briskly mix 1 scoop daily in filtered water or beverage of choice, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.