Lauricidin (Monolaurin) | 227gLauricidin
LLauricidin® is pure sn-1 monolaurin (glycerol monolaurate) a natural, plant-based medium chain fat derived from lauric acid. The same monolaurin received from mother’s milk, saw palmetto, and bitter melon – embraced by both your immune system* and your digestive tract.
Share this Product
- 1 Jar is a 4-6 Week Supply
- 3000mg Monolaurin in a single teaspoon
- Health Professional-recommended and 100% Non-Toxic, Pure Nutrient, Lauricidin® is safe for your entire family.
- Lauricidin® is all-natural, free from potential drug interactions and coconut allergens.
- Our monolaurin is a natural, plant-based medium chain saturated fatty acid extracted from coconut oil that offers unique health-promoting properties.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1 tsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 75|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||27|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%*|
|* DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
+ Daily Value (DV) not established.
KEEP OUT THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not chew, swallow with hot liquids, or mix/dissolve in liquid. Simply place contents of the scoop in mouth and wash down with cool water or juice with meals.
- Take Lauricidin® in small amounts until you reach your recommended intake level. This could mean starting as low as to 1 individual pellet 3 times daily to 1/4th scoop 3 times daily before working up to the adult intake of 1 scoop 3 times daily. Take daily much like a multi-vitamin.
- -Follow the directions of your healthcare provider if they differ from the general intake instructions below.
- Do not chew the pellets.
- Do not swallow with hot liquids.
Lauricidin® is a concentrated mini-pellet (~30 mg per pellet) of sn1 (3)-monolaurin. The size and shape of the mini pellets can vary.
Lauricidin® is non-toxic and safe for children and pets.
Lauricidin® is bioactive, the exact amount that you need for optimal health depends on your diet and genetic makeup.
Children (3-10 years old) — Do not chew pellets. To be taken with meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. For difficult situations try placing the pellets (whole or powdered) into applesauce, pudding, peanut butter, etc. For very young children it is best to start with 1-3 pellets/day for several days before gradually increasing the amount.
The usual initial level of Lauricidin® is increased gradually to three times daily for a week or two.
The level can be further increased thereafter.
The maintenance level will depend on the effects seen and adjusted accordingly.
Adults — Take with or after meals. The mini-pellets can be placed in the mouth and swallowed with water or juice. Do not take with hot liquids. Do not chew or take as a powder. The recommended initial level of Lauricidin® is ~0.75 gram (1/4 blue scoop) or less two or three times daily for a week before increasing the amount.
The level can be then increased to 1.5 grams (1/2 blue scoop) one, two or three times daily thereafter.
A maintenance level can be 3.0 grams (one blue scoop) two or three times a day necessary for optimum health effects. In stubborn cases, this may be increased. The length of time for taking the supplement is an individual response. Supplements need to be taken on a continuing basis for better health–much like vitamins.