Menopeace | 60 CapsulesNew Roots Herbal
A food supplement consisting of a combination of 6 standardised, high-quality plant extracts such as Dong quai (1% (Z)-Ligustilide), Chaste-tree (0.5% agnusides, 0.6% aucubin), Red clover (40% isoflavones), Dandelion (3% flavonoids), Black cohosh (2.5% triterpenes) and Wild yam (16% diosgenin).
Health claim: Red clover (Trifolium pratense) may help women coping with the telltale signs associated with menopause, such as hot flushes, sweating, restlessness and irritability.
Share this Product
Different studies have shown that the ingredients in MENOPEACE can be helpful for the following conditions:
Discomfort caused by menopause such as hot flashes, night sweats, palpitations, insomnia, vaginal dryness, irritability, mood swings and depression.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dong quai (1)(1% Z-ligustilide)||125 mg|
|Chaste tree(1) (0,5% agnusides, 0,6% aucubin)||125 mg|
|Red clover(1) (40% isoflavones, 25,2 mg AIE*)||75 mg|
|Dandelion(1) (3% flavonoids)||63 mg|
|Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)(1) (2,5 % triterpenes)||30 mg|
|Wild yam (Dioscorea villosa)(1) (16% diosgenin) (8:1)||25 mg|
|*AIE: Aglycogen Isoflavone Equivalents|
Dong quai root extract (Angelica sinensis), chaste tree berry extract (Vitex agnus-castus), red clover flower extract (Trifolium pratense), dandelion root extract (Taraxacum officinale), black cohosh root extract (Cimicifuga racemosa), wild yam rhizome extract (Dioscorea villosa), anticaking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule (glazing agent: ydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water).
- Discomfort caused by menopause such as hot flashes, night sweats, palpitations, insomnia, vaginal dryness, irritability, mood swings and depression.
- The intake is not recommended if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, or anticoagulant drugs; if you are taking hormone-containing medications if you have a personal history of hormonal or gynecological disease including ovarian cancer, endometriosis and/or uterine fibroids; if you have a peptic ulcer; if you have diabetes or glucose intolerance; if you are taking thyroid hormone replacement therapy; or if you have or are predisposed to breast cancer.
- Do not use if you have a liver or gallbladder disorder, and/or bowel obstruction.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort, soreness and/or tenderness, abnormal uterine bleeding including spotting and/or recurrence of menstruation in postmenopausal women; if you experience increased menstrual bleeding time; or if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet (UV) light, or UV therapy.
1-2 capsules daily. Use for a minimum of 3 months or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.