Methyl B Complex | 60 CapsulesBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Superior vitamin B complex providing nutrients in their naturally active forms
- Contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports the circulatory and immune systems
- Helps maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes
- Helps release energy from food
- Maintains the nervous system’s function
- Supports normal hormone production.
- Contains folate as methyl folate or 5-MTHF in dark leafy green vegetables, ready for the body to use.
- Available in an easy to digest, hypoallergenic capsule
Free of yeast and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
Share this Product
- Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their naturally active forms
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methyl folate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule
- Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast-free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||25 gm||2273%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1786%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||25 mg||156%|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg||1786%|
|Vitamin B12||250 µg||10000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||25 mg||417%|
|Choline Bitartrate||25 mg||**|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamine(as Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Riboflavin,Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), DicalciumPhosphate, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent(Microcrystalline Cellulose), Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate acid glucosaminesalt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin), Biotin.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vacuum sealed for stability
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.