Microcell CoQ10 200 | 30 CapsulesBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- High potency formula of Co-Enzyme Q1
- The micellized format makes it easier to absorb
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
Share this Product
- Optimum dose Co-Enzyme Q10, providing 200mg per day
- Micellised (to make water-soluble) for superior absorption
- MicroCell® nutritional oils are encapsulated in chlorophyll vegetable capsules to maintain stability
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin E 15 IU||10 mg||83%|
|CoEnzyme Q10||200 mg|
|Olive Oil||67 mg|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
CoEnzyme Q10, Capsule Shell [HPMC & Colours (Red Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide)], Olive Oil Powder (Olea europaea Fruit), Corn Starch,Potato Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid,Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil.
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.