Molybdenum | 500mcg | 90 CapsulesSeeking Health
Prices reflect GB VAT. Additional duties and local VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains Molybdenum, an essential trace mineral
- Supports important biochemical processes, like waste processing in the kidneys, development of the nervous system, and the activation of enzymes that are involved in breaking down food to produce energy
- Helps maintain normal iron levels
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains Molybdenum, an essential trace mineral. Molybdenum supports important biochemical processes, like waste processing in the kidneys, development of the nervous system, and the activation of enzymes that are involved in breaking down food to produce energy. It also helps maintain normal iron levels.
Share this Product
- May help support cellular health and normal cell proliferation
- May help support dental health
- May help support fat and carbohydrate metabolism
- May help support healthy iron utilization
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||500 mcg||1111%|
|** Daily Value not established.
% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine, and silica.
Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.