Monolaurin Avail | 500mg | 120 CapsulesDesigns For Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Form of lauric acid, the primary fatty acid in coconut and palm kernel oil and in breast milk
- Supports immune health
- Contains vitamin C for immune support
- Contains sunflower lecithin to enhance absorption of the monolaurin
Designs for Health is an American brand based in Las Vegas, NV that offers high-quality nutritional supplements.
- All products are based on scientific research. Some also have clinical trials.
- Free of pesticides
- Non-GMO high-quality ingredients
Many products are dairy-free, vegetarian, gluten-free and soy-free
This dietary supplement contains monolaurin, a form of lauric acid, the primary fatty acid in coconut and palm kernel oil, and in breast milk. This formula supports immune health. It contains vitamin C for immune support. Sunflower lecithin also enhances the absorption of monolaurin.
Share this Product
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)||170 mg||189%|
|Monolaurin (As Glycerol Monolaurate)||1 g||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Cellulose (capsule)' dicalcium phosphate' sunflower lecithin' silicon dioxide' vegetable stearate.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
For professional use only.
Notice: Color' size or shape may appear different between lots.
As a dietary supplement' take two capsules per day with a meal' or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.