Motility Activator | 60 CapsulesIntegrative Therapeutics Inc
Ingestion of food interrupts the rather continuous propagating wave supporting intestinal motility. Gastric-intestinal migrating motor complex (MMC) is a cyclical response that involves four phases of which phase III is the most active. While the vagal innervation of the stomach is involved, the MMC carries the peristaltic contraction distally. Both alpha-adrenergic and beta cholinergic receptors are implicated in the proper function of motility.
Share this Product
- A unique, well-tolerated, clinically-studied prokinetic agent
- Supports gastric emptying in a dose-dependent manner
- Contains a standardized extract of artichoke leaf Cynara cardunculus
- Supports gastrointestinal motility and transport
- Supports gastrointestinal restoration
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Clinically Studied Proprietary Blend||†|
|Pycrinil® Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) Leaf Extract||100 mg|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract||20 mg|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family, including ragweed, or if you have bile duct obstruction.
- If you have gallstones or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.