Multi Essentials For Pregnancy | 60 TabletsNutri Advanced
- Provides 400mcg of folate, the superior body-ready form of folic acid and iron and vitamin D
- Supports pre-conception, pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth
- Helps overcome fatigue
- Supports the immune system
Nutri Advanced is a UK brand based in High Peak, the UK that develops healthy products in response to the growing needs of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities.
- All products are free of toxins, chemicals and fragrances
- High-quality ingredients
- Practitioner approved
- Manufactured in a GMP approved facility and are analyzed for potency and purity
This formula is designed to support pre-conception, pregnancy and breast-feeding, by providing 400mcg of folate, the superior body-ready form of folic acid and iron and vitamin D. Using this formula supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth, helps overcome fatigue and supports the immune system.
Share this Product
- 26 different vitamins and minerals
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breastfeeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Contains a high level of Zinc which supports fertility and reproductive health
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
400mcg of folate, the active form of folic acid (also known as vitamin B9). It is recommended that all women who are pregnant or want to become pregnant take 400mcg folate each day as it contributes to tissue growth in pregnant women (tissue growth in the uterus and placenta)
30mg of vitamin B1, 25mg of vitamin B2, B3, and B5, 30mg of vitamin B6, 400 mcg vitamin B12. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports healthy psychological (brain) function, vision and skin.
250mcg of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, a form perfectly safe to take during pregnancy, which supports healthy vision and skin.
200mg of vitamin C to support the immune system.
18mg of easily absorbed iron to support mother and baby. Many women become anaemic during pregnancy and breast feeding because of the extra demands placed on the body's resources.
1000iu of vitamin D to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function.
200mg of vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells fromoxidative stress and damage. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage.
90mcg of vitamin K2 which supports normal blood clotting and healthybones. It helps to direct calcium to the bones.
290mcg of iodine and 25mg of zinc which both support fertility andreproductive health.
Support for thyroid health with 290mcg of iodine and 100mcg of selenium.
25mg of zinc which supports healthy skin, nails and bones, the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
50mcg of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normalblood glucose levels which controls the blood sugar level in the blood.
Manganese and copper to protect cells against oxidative stress which can lead to premature aging.
Including high levels of nutrients has resulted high levels of nutrients has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU)||250 µgRE*||31|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg||250|
|Calcium (citrate)||11.5 mg||12.5|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU)||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||200 mg||1667|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||50 mg||4545|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||30 mg||2143|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||30 mg||188|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||3571|
|Folate (as 5-MTHF)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400 µg||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||417|
|Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (citrate)||25 mg||7|
|Zinc (oxide, citrate)||25 mg||250|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||55 µg||100|
|Copper (aspartate)||6 µg||0.6|
|Manganese (citrate)||18 µg||0.9|
|Chromium (picolinate)||50 µg||125|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||100 µg||200|
|Choline (bitartrate)||20 mg||✝|
|Potassium (citrate)||10 mg||0.5|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||90 µg||120|
|* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value. ✝ NRV not yet established. *µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents|
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Cellulose gum, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Coating: Natural film coating
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.