NAD+ Gold | 50mg | 50mlQuicksilver Scientific
- Contains NAD+ Gold™ and TMG
- Supports anti-aging
- Replenishes and rejuvenates cells and metabolism
QuickSilver Scientific is an American brand based in Lafayette, Colorado that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Most of our products are gluten-free and sugar-free
- Our products follow cGMP regulations and strict quality control guidelines by the FDA
- All of our unopened supplements are backed with a full, complete 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Share this Product
- A liposomal, next-generation, age management elixir
- Builds on a scientific breakthrough showing that NMN can be transported directly into all cells to rapidly-produce NAD+
- Continually replenishes NAD+ with a unique blend of NMN and methyl donor TMG
|Serving Size: 1ml|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|NMN (Nicotinamide mononucleotide)||50 mg||†|
|Trimethylglycine (from betaine)||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Water, Glycerin, ethanol, phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), Vitamin E (as tocofersolan, and natural mixed tocopherols).
Quicksilver nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world's most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish your cells as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more effectively.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Take 2 pumps by mouth. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 90 days of opening.