Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B12 | 15mlBioCare
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Easy to absorb, easy to digest, liquid hypoallergenic format
- Contains Vitamin B12
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, and normal psychological function
Contributes to normal red blood cell formation, normal cell division, and normal energy metabolism
BioCare is a UK brand based in Birmingham, the UK that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Provide nutrients in the most bioavailable forms
- Avoid the use of unnecessary additives and allergens to create a range of hypoallergenic products suited to the most sensitive individuals
- Use state-of-the-art product technologies, including BioMulsion® and MicroCell® unique emulsification technologies with clinically-proven superior absorption and DuoCap® technology
- No fishy aftertaste like most fish oil supplements
All products are designed and manufactured in the UK
Share this Product
- Nutrisorb® liquids are a range of high potency liquid nutrients
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal cell division
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism
|Serving Size: 6 Drops|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B12||500 µg||20000%|
|**Nutrient Reference Value|
Purified Water, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
Six drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.