O.N.E Multivitamin | 60 CapsulesPure Encapsulations
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
O.N.E. Multivitamin is a once-daily formula with a comprehensive profile of highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and other factors to support optimal nutrition for both men and women. Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms. With active forms of B vitamins including folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate. Provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3 in each vegetarian capsule. Features sustained-release water-soluble CoQ10 as well as the carotenoids lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin for greater daily nutritional support. Expertly formulated to provide optimal levels of each nutrient.
Share this Product
- A comprehensive blend of bioavailable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and other factors for optimal nutrition
- Convenient once-daily capsule
- Provides active forms of B vitamins including folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- Provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3 in each vegetarian capsule
- Features sustained-release water-soluble naturally-fermented CoQ10
- Offers vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- Provides the phytonutrients lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin
- Free-from the pro-oxidant metals copper and iron
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function
- Zinc and vitamins C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Selenium and vitamin E contribute to protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamins B1, B3, and B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Folate, vitamin B5 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A, 3750 IU (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene)||800 µg RE*||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180 mg||45%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione (K1) 65µg, & menaquinone-7, MK-7 (k2) 10 µg)||75 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D3, 2000 IU (as cholecalciferol)||50 µg||1000%|
|Vitamin E, 30 IU (as d-alpha toccopherol succinate)||20 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B (as thiamin HCL)||3 mg||273%|
|Vitamin B2 (as 50% riboflavin & 50% 'activated' riboflavin 5' phosphate)||3.4 mg||243%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||167%|
|Vitamin B6 (as 50% pyridoine HCl & 50% 'activated pyridocal 5' phosphate)||5 mg||357%|
|Folate (as Metafolin L-5-MTHF)||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)iotin||500 µg||20000%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 µg||100%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||25 mg||250%|
|Selenium (as selenomthionine)||55 µg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 µg||500%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molydate)||75 µg||150%|
|Choline bitartrate||25 mg||†|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone & MicroActive Q10)||50 g||†|
|Alpha R Lipoic Acid||50 mg||†|
|* Nutrient Reference Value
†NRV not yet established
Ubiquinone, MicroActive® Q10 ubiquinone cyclodextrin complex, carotenoids providing lutein, choline bitartrate, d-alpha tocopherol succinate, inositol, cholecalciferol, niacinamide, beta carotene, calcium pantothenate, carotenoids providing lycopene, selenomethionine, carotenoids providing zeaxanthin, ascorbyl palmitate, menaquinone-7, phytomenadione, manganese citrate, sodium borate, potassium iodide, thiamine HCl, retinol acetate, pyridoxal 5' phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin 5' phosphate, riboflavin, chromium picolinate, methylcobalamin, calcium-l-methylfolate, biotin, sodium molybdate, ascorbic acid, zinc citrate, alpha lipoic acid. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
All Pure Encapsulations® products are free-from: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.
Pure Encapsulations® products are made using hypoallergenic ingredients, are scientifically
validated by third-party laboratories and are designed to deliver predictable results.
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.