Oil of Oregano | 230mg | 60 Liquid Phyto-CapsGaia Herbs
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Organic ingredients
- Contains phytochemicals such as Carvacrol and Thymol phenols, both of which help in supporting a healthy microbial environment in the intestines and healthy immune response.
- May offer intestinal cleansing due to anti-yeast, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
Gaia Herbs is an American brand based in Brevard, North Carolina that provides sustainably harvested supplements.
- Certified organic ingredients
- Certified B corporation for environmental and social standards
- Do not contain flavouring, salt, or preservatives
- Do not contain artificial colours
- Do not contain abrasives, toxins, alcohol, irritants, SLS, detergents, fluoride, parabens, petrochemicals, or plastic microbeads
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with full refunds
Use this Gaia Herbs supplement to help the body’s natural defense system and to have a healthy gut. This special formulation Oil of Oregano contains phytochemicals that include Carvacrol and Thymol phenols, both of which help in supporting a healthy microbial environment in the intestines and healthy immune response. In addition, this formula may offer intestinal cleansing and has anti-yeast, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
Share this Product
Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your health care provider prior to use. Keep away from children. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.