Optimal GI | 300 CapsulesSeeking Health
Share this Product
Optimal GI capsules by Seeking Health provides a powerful blend of pure nutrients in a convenient capsule to support digestive and gastrointestinal health. Nutrients and herbs act in synergy to support optimal gastrointestinal function, a vital part of maintaining a healthy immune system and overall wellness.*
Optimal GI capsules are a mirror-image of our best-selling Optimal GI powder with two main differences:
- Optimal GI capsules are free of L-glutamine. Many understand the importance of L-glutamine for nourishing the small intestinal cells but are unable to tolerate it.
- Optimal GI capsules provide half the potency of Optimal GI Powder, with the serving size of five capsules being the equivalent of 1/2 scoop of Optimal GI Powder.
Optimal GI includes a full spectrum of ingredients that support healthy mucous membranes and connective tissues in the GI tract to help support healthy bowel motility, an effective gut barrier, tissue strength, waste elimination, and digestive comfort. Key components include herbs known for their natural soothing and strengthening effects, specialized amino acids, and antioxidants to support normal detoxification pathways.*
The targeted ingredients found in Optimal GI Capsules are designed to provide the following benefits and actions:
- Zinc L-Carnosine supports normal protection of the small intestine lining and the body’s natural defences against bacteria in the stomach lining.
- Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate is an essential trace mineral found in the bones, liver and kidneys. Molybdenum was added to this formula for its biochemical role in the waste production process that occurs in the kidneys as an important step in the digestive process to isolate the nutrients needed from waste products of normal metabolism. Molybdenum may also help to minimize the potential side effects of MSM.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine helps to support healthy and the body’s normal protection against pathogenic bacteria and healthy GI barrier function.
- Citrus Fiber (pectin) is a natural fruit fibre that may help to support normal waste elimination and bowel regularity.
- Cat’s Claw is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries to support digestive health and helps to support a healthy inflammatory response in the GI tract.
- Stinging Nettle Extract and Quercetin are added to help support normal histamine release.
- Marshmallow Root can help to support a healthy histamine response.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a highly beneficial compound that provides sulfur to local connective tissues in the digestive tract. It may also help to support healthy detoxification and inflammatory processes.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract, Aloe Vera, and Slippery Elm are traditional herbs used to support healthy mucous membranes and to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract.
- Turmeric (95% curcuminoids) supports healthy inflammatory responses and immune system activity.
- Milk Thistle Extract contains the active ingredient silymarin, a powerful liver antioxidant which may help to support normal functions of the liver, and helping to process compounds produced by GI inflammation and unhealthy microbes.
- Glucoraphanin from broccoli extract supports the normal metabolism of reactive oxygen species, such as hydrogen peroxide and superoxide.
- Superoxide Dismutase helps to support antioxidant activity and oxidative stress by supporting normal detoxification pathways.
|Serving Size: 5|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g||4%|
|Zinc (as Zinc L-Carnosine)||10.5 mg||95%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate§)||35 mcg||78%|
|Citrus Fiber||500 mg||†|
|Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root)(0.75% flavonoids)||250 mg||†|
|Aloe Vera 200:1 Extract (Aloe barbadensis)(leaf gel)||175 mg||†|
|Cat's Claw 10:1 Extract (Uncaria tomentosa)(bark)||175 mg||†|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(roots)(95% curcuminoids)||125 mg||†|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(aerial parts)(1% silica)||125 mg||†|
|Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)(bark)||125 mg||†|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Dimorphandra mollis)(pod)||125 mg||†|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||125 mg||†|
|Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis linn)(root)||100 mg||†|
|L-Carnosine (from Zinc L-Carnosine)||41 mg||†|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)(seeds)(80% silymarin)||25 mg||†|
|Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract)(Brassica oleracea italica)(seed)(TrueBroc)||9 mg||†|
|Superoxide Dismutase [from melon (Cucumis melo)(pulp) extract]||3.5 mg (49 IU)||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition or if you are using any medication(s), including NSAIDs.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.
Take 5 capsules daily, away from food, in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare professional.