Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors | 90 CapsulesSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains well-tolerated, well-absorbed iron, vitamins and minerals
- Supports the transport of oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains well-tolerated, well-absorbed iron, vitamins and minerals. Iron helps in making haemoglobin and supports the transport of oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body.
Share this Product
- Gentle, well-tolerated form of iron may help support healthy iron levels when supplementation is needed
- Cofactor nutrients and lipase may help support healthy iron utilization
- May help support healthy blood cells
- May help support healthy muscle function and metabolism
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A [150 mcg RAE (50%) as beta-carotene and 150 mcg RAE (50%) as retinyl palmitate]||300 mcg RAE||33%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||113 mg||126%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)||5 mg||385%|
|Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)||29 mg||161%|
|Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)||0.5 mg||56%|
|Betaine HCl||75 mg||**|
|Lipase (from Aspergillus niger or Candida rugosa)(10 LU/mg)||5 mg||**|
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine and silica.
Take 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.