Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C Plus | Lemon Zest | 150mlSeeking Health
Price reflects VAT @ 20%. Local rate VAT will be applied at checkout.
- Contains 1000 mg of vitamin C (sourced from Scotland) along with bioflavonoids and rose hips extract in a great-tasting liposomal liquid form
- Supports the immune system, connective tissue and skin, and recycling glutathione
- Helps make collagen, a protein required for healthy skin and normal wound healing processes
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA that provides high-quality probiotics, supplements and multivitamin supplements.
- High-quality products
- Physician formulated
- Free of gluten, binders, additives, artificial ingredients or chemicals
- Most products are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy
- Most products free of magnesium stearate
- Most products are non-GMO
- Manufactured in a GMP facility
- Based on scientific research
This supplement contains 1000 mg of vitamin C (sourced from Scotland) along with bioflavonoids and rose hips extract in a great-tasting liposomal liquid form. This formula supports the immune system, connective tissue and skin, and recycling glutathione. It also helps to make collagen, a protein required for healthy skin and normal wound healing processes.
Share this Product
- High-potency dose of antioxidant vitamin C (sourced from Scotland)
- With rose hips extract and supportive bioflavonoids
- May help support a healthy immune system
- May help support healthy eyes and skin
|Serving Size: 5 ml|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)||88 mg||4%|
|Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidylethanolamine Complex (from non-GMO Sunflower oil)||400 mg||**|
Rose Hips Extract
|% DV (Daily Value) based on standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Purified water, glycerin, natural flavours, xanthan gum, gum arabic and potassium sorbate (0.1% to prevent spoilage). Natural flavours are a pineapple and orange blend.
Shake lightly before each use. On an empty stomach or between meals, take1 tsp. by mouth. May also mix in 1 oz. of water or juice. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.